Thursday 30 January 2014

To buy or not to buy?

So I was going to write a post with the top ten books  you must own and the top ten books you must avoid, that was until I realised that the must have list would be far more than ten and the avoid list well, I dread to think how many would be on there and with new books being released all the time the lists change far too quickly.
So instead of the list I will rate the books between 1 and 5, 1 being don't bother and 5 being, if you don't buy this how can you call yourselves a fan (my little joke)
I will also rate the documentaries and films about her in the same way.

So far the first post has garnered lots of likes on the Immortal Marilyn Facebook page and I really hope I can do Marilyn justice.

I will be back soon with another post and my first review so please stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment