Thursday 24 April 2014

New items added!!

While you are so patiently waiting for the review of Icon - which I swear I am working on and hope to have uploaded in the next few days, I thought I would share some new items I have recently added to my collection

Below is a german scrapbook (the HSM cover), a fold out poster, the Juliens catalogue of Travilla items and The Story of the Misfits by James Goode - this is only the 2nd time I have seen this book in 24 years of collecting last time it was over £70 this time £15.99 - well I couldn't say no could I?




A DVD of trailers and news reels with a CD of songs as well was only £1 and finally the Life magazine The Loves of Marilyn has finally made it to UK shores at £8.99 - we never did get the Newsweek.


Well that's all the new additions at the moment - stay tuned for the Icon review - going to work on it right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment